Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Nose to nose.

Hello pups.

I finally met my niece for the first time! What a mean kitty! Sister came in the door holding her up for me to sniff, but so the kitten couldnt get me.

She started growling and swatting the air... and trying to get me, but sister held her head real high so she couldnt get me. She yelled at the kitty and took her back outside.


what? all i was doin was sniffin! I was being good. I didnt try to eat her like i did with the last pet sister brought home. that no good 'rescue' pup she saved from some kind of 'humane society fate'. that one i tried to eat occasionally.


but they wouldnt let me eat him either.

Its not fair.

but i was being all nice and she was trying to get me.

oh well.

Sister tried to 'wrap' the kittys feet yesterday cuz when she got home they were all bleedy, from her chewing and chewing at them. So sister wrapped them... which doesnt work on kittys.






So she had to go back to work and get her something even better....



The solution.....





mwah ha ha!

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

So they make lampshades for kitties too!
Isis, you wanted Barbara the artists info. She doesn't have a website but you can email her at bdragon2000@yahoo.com
She's super easy to talk to! We hope to see a painting of you too one day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis
Maybe you should give your niece some time to get used to you.
Glad your sis found the best solution! Sure she looks cute!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Hana said...

Hee hee, that's a good one! A lampshade!!

Mojo said...

Wow, that sounds like my cousin Lola.. she's a chihuahua and she trys to shred me everytime she sees me!!! All I want to do is sniff her!! Good luck with the feline!
Mojo

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh oh.. That lampshade sure is a good solution for that kitty. Hope she'll be nice to you soon

~ Girl girl

Hana said...

Hey Isis, another new eskie blog! Clive!