Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Blogoversary!

Hello!

Today, is my one year blogoversary!

I would've had sister take pictures, however, i am on vacation! i guess my hoomans decided i just have been so good, and also well i did just turn 7, that i could be rewarded by going to the beach!


I'm living it up guys!

5 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Isis, happy bloggieversary, my friend..come by me bloggie, me coodnt find a peemail addy on ur bloggie...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Congratulations on your Blogoversary!
Take picture and show them to us, ok?
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy blogoversary, Isis! Have a great time at the beach!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Poppy Q said...

Happy blogoversary Isis. I hopes you gets lots of treats and cuddles.

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Princess! you and your bloggie have almost the same celebration date. We know it's late and it's my fault (Crikit) but we still wanna say yeah happee blogoversary we so happy you have a bloggie so we were able to become friendzees!

Love Licks & waggin TX tails