Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

goodbye friend.

Mom said she couldn't have a dog as big as he is walking around the house. And since i really don't like him and try to bite him, she feels really bad.

Sister called the rescue today, they came and took him away.


...sister couldn't stop crying...

8 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's isis, he shure iz a cutie, heehee and big...me hopes sumbody nice gives him a pawsome furever home.

b safe,
~rocky and company~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis.
Don't be sad. I am sure he will get a forever home soon.
I know you tried but it did not work. those things happen.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Comet said...

Sorry things didn't work out with the big dog. We hope he finds a home that loves him as much as your sister does!

Molly the Airedale said...

It's okay, Isis! You tried and it didn't work out! He'll find a loving forever home like you have -he will!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

oh no oh no Isis! oh no! gotta go this is too sad.

love licks

Hana said...

If he is a good doggie, then he will probably be able to find a new home. Maybe your sister can visit him at the rescue until he is able to find his forever home.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear. Please comfort your sister. I hope that big doggies gets a nice furever home soon

~ Girl girl

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think your friend is very big and cute. I hope he will find a good forever home soon.
I wish you a belated birthday. Hope you had a great day!
--JB