Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

goodbye friend.

Mom said she couldn't have a dog as big as he is walking around the house. And since i really don't like him and try to bite him, she feels really bad.

Sister called the rescue today, they came and took him away.


...sister couldn't stop crying...

8 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's isis, he shure iz a cutie, heehee and big...me hopes sumbody nice gives him a pawsome furever home.

b safe,
~rocky and company~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis.
Don't be sad. I am sure he will get a forever home soon.
I know you tried but it did not work. those things happen.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Comet and BLU said...

Sorry things didn't work out with the big dog. We hope he finds a home that loves him as much as your sister does!

Maggie & Mitch said...

It's okay, Isis! You tried and it didn't work out! He'll find a loving forever home like you have -he will!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Crikit, Sparky & Ginger said...

oh no oh no Isis! oh no! gotta go this is too sad.

love licks

Hana said...

If he is a good doggie, then he will probably be able to find a new home. Maybe your sister can visit him at the rescue until he is able to find his forever home.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear. Please comfort your sister. I hope that big doggies gets a nice furever home soon

~ Girl girl

JB's Big World said...

I think your friend is very big and cute. I hope he will find a good forever home soon.
I wish you a belated birthday. Hope you had a great day!
--JB