Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Presents from friends

Unfortunately for all of us, sister isn't here with her camera. But i will be going to the beach again- and sister promises to get a special water camera just so she can get great shots of me on the beach!

I did want to stop and thank Rocky, Bear and Angel Lacy Lulu for this wonderful gift on my blogoversary!



Thanks! you're the best!


-love,


isis

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We can't wait to see pictures of you on the beach, Isis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Casper and pals said...

Happy Bloggerversary! Have fun on the beach!

Lacy said...

w00f's Isis, we iz glad u liked ur carwd...dont know y mama furgot to put ur bloggie addy on dat post, her got it fixed now...hope u has a lots of fun at da beach...

b safe,
rocky
bear and
angel lacylulu;)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Yes, we all want to see pictures of you on the beach!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you went to the beach. It must be very fun

~ Girl girl

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Oh the beach! I wanna go to the beach only Crikit has been but not me Ginger or Sparky. Can't wait to see the pics ~ you ain't gonna be white that's fur sure and your probably gonna be wet behind the ears! wow what fun hurry and get some pics k?!

Love Ginger

Kodak the Eskie said...

I hope you have fun at the beach! Take lots of pictures! Congrats on your one year blog anniversary!

Hugs, Kodak