Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Awards on a monday!

Wow!

I also received an award from my friends at the Friends Furever Blog!



Hurrah! I'm so happy about this!

These are the rules:~ Put the logo on your blog.~ Add a link to the person who awarded you.~ Nominate 10 other blogs.~ Add links to those blogs on yours.~ Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. We want to thank Grreta and pass the award on to:


Hana
Siku
Lorenza
Mini
Scottie
Daisy and Harley
Sammy, Miles and Billy
Peanut Butter Jelly Cats
Jake with springs
Samantha and Mr. Tigger.


Congrats!

:) you guys are great!

(sorry if you already got it- tried not to repeat!)

11 comments:

Daisy said...

Wowie! You are getting lots of awards! Congratulations. And thanks for passing it to Harley and I, too!

PB 'n J said...

Wow Isis, thank you so much - it's lovely! And the princess award is even cooler (well for me any way)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Pearl

I is Jake said...

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

Fank yoo fer my awardie, I has to has mom help me post it!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh oh oh concatulations and fank you for thinking of us!!!!

Hana said...

Isis,
Once again I thank you from the bottom of my fuzzy heart for the wonderful award. You are so kind. I am guilty of not posting the award on my bloggy, but I am grateful for your kind thoughtfulness.
Woof!
~Hana

Lacy said...

w00f's Isis, congrats on ur award..hope u iz havin a pawsome week...

b safe,
~rocky~

George the Pup said...

Congratulations on your awards Isis - they are really cool!

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your award, Isis! You deserve it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Samantha & Mom said...

Thanks Isis for the great award! We are a bit behind! We had relatives visiting last week! Did you join in the Doodling?
Your FL furiends,

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Congrats on getting the awards! You so deserve them...=) Thanks for passing one to me! I am so honored...*grins*

Scottie

White Dog Blog said...

Isis,
You are so very kind. Thank you for the award. I will try to get Steve to help me post it. I am glad you are my friend. I hope we can meet in person someday and share duck jerky treats (my favorite)!