Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Awards on a monday!

Wow!

I also received an award from my friends at the Friends Furever Blog!



Hurrah! I'm so happy about this!

These are the rules:~ Put the logo on your blog.~ Add a link to the person who awarded you.~ Nominate 10 other blogs.~ Add links to those blogs on yours.~ Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. We want to thank Grreta and pass the award on to:


Hana
Siku
Lorenza
Mini
Scottie
Daisy and Harley
Sammy, Miles and Billy
Peanut Butter Jelly Cats
Jake with springs
Samantha and Mr. Tigger.


Congrats!

:) you guys are great!

(sorry if you already got it- tried not to repeat!)

11 comments:

Daisy said...

Wowie! You are getting lots of awards! Congratulations. And thanks for passing it to Harley and I, too!

PB 'n J said...

Wow Isis, thank you so much - it's lovely! And the princess award is even cooler (well for me any way)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Pearl

I is Jake said...

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

Fank yoo fer my awardie, I has to has mom help me post it!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

The Meezers said...

oh oh oh concatulations and fank you for thinking of us!!!!

Hana said...

Isis,
Once again I thank you from the bottom of my fuzzy heart for the wonderful award. You are so kind. I am guilty of not posting the award on my bloggy, but I am grateful for your kind thoughtfulness.
Woof!
~Hana

Lacy said...

w00f's Isis, congrats on ur award..hope u iz havin a pawsome week...

b safe,
~rocky~

George the Pup said...

Congratulations on your awards Isis - they are really cool!

Maggie and Mitch said...

Congratulations on your award, Isis! You deserve it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Thanks Isis for the great award! We are a bit behind! We had relatives visiting last week! Did you join in the Doodling?
Your FL furiends,

Scottie the 'cutie' said...

Congrats on getting the awards! You so deserve them...=) Thanks for passing one to me! I am so honored...*grins*

Scottie

Siku Marie, White Dog said...

Isis,
You are so very kind. Thank you for the award. I will try to get Steve to help me post it. I am glad you are my friend. I hope we can meet in person someday and share duck jerky treats (my favorite)!