Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday awards!

my friend Tybalt gave me this GREAT award:



I guess its for doggies or kitties that are friends with each other?! thats what it seems like.

So, i guess i must give this award to ALL my kitty friends- because they're all friends with me!

Then, to hana who is friends with a kitty, and to Georgie who lives with kitties!

4 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Princess Isis,
Congrats on the Award.
I like the picture of you peeking out of the white curtain in the previous post, looks so pure and peaceful.
Please come to my blog to look at your picture there.
Cheers!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Congratulations on your Award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

yeah kitties! congrats on your pawsome award Princess

love licks

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your award, Isis! You're very deserving!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch