Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Monday dun na dun na na

Finally! Dad got one orange cannas, in ALL those pink ones!
I hope we get more orange ones!



Thanks to Siku for my award:



It translates to: "Your blog is like a pearl, rare, delicate and charming."

Rules:
1. Post the link of who sent you.
2. Submit to 6 blogs that you think is a pearl and emotion.

1. Comet & Blu
2. Casper D Dog
3. Lorenza
4. Khyra
5. Maggie & Mitch
6. Tibby

Now go forth and spread the joy!

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The flower is beaWOOtiful! I hope woo get more too!

Khongrats on your gem of an award!

Tank woo fur passing it along to me!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Casper said...

Wow! Thanks for including me Princess Isis!
Woof!
Casper

White Dog Blog said...

The orange canna are truly beautiful! And the photo is well done. We hope there are LOTS more of these in your garden!

Ariel said...

Very beautiful.Congratulations on your award.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Yes, the flower is beautiful!
Congratulations on your Award and thanks for giving it to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Bear said...

Beautiful orange flower! Congrats on the award!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Molly the Airedale said...

What a gorgeous Canna and thank you so very much for passing the award to us, Isis! We are honored!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What a beautiful canna. Congrads on your award..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie