Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Awards!

Thanks to my friend Jimmy Joe, i have this great award:



This is what it says about the award:

"..."These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

My eight chosen (hard to do) are:

Hana
Siku
Teddy
Tibby
Angus
Chow Chow
maggie and mitch
meezers and bill

And now, from Chow Chow, the Honest Scrap Award:



"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"

1. I hardly eat my food. I much prefer to hold out for the pretzels or whatever else my dad is holding. He always shares.

2. Everytime my dad is wearing a hat, i steal it. i will bark and bark at him until he gives in and hands it to me if i can't reach it.

3. My boy knows that i like to take his socks. When he arrives home from school, i go over there and immediately declare they are to be given to me. He doesn't argue.

4. My dr. says i'm absolutely the perfect weight and size, and he calls me a big fluff ball. We're friends.

5. Sister says i'm her favorite pup to take pictures of, because i always look regal. And, when i'm not looking regal, i'm just plain cute.

6. I HATE when you touch my feet or brush me. if you do this, i will try to bite your hands off. The only one who's allowed to touch my feet is my dr.

7. I really don't like other dogs. But i'll tolerate ben because he belongs to sister. Stupid sister.

8. I love the snow. sometimes, if its been snowing, mom can't get me to come back inside.

9. I like to make my hoomans take me on rides. I don't care where you're going, i want to come. I like the car, and you can't leave without me.

10. I greet the door by 'woo-ing'. I woo woo woo when you enter, then squeal, bring you a toy and woo some more. Sometimes, i woo with a toy in my mouth.

I pass this along to EVERYONE!

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

Great choices on who woo gave it too!

AND FURRY NICE SKHRAP!

I'm with you on the snow...Mom MAKES me khome in!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your Award!
Thanks for sharing all those things about you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hana said...

Hey there, Isis! Thanks for the award!!! We're great buddies!

I like your list of 10... so many of them apply to me, too! #6, 7, and 9! Maybe we are twins!

Oh hey, I noticed in one of your pictures, that the bottom of your mouth is like mine... it has the black stuff. Is it bad to have that?

Kelli said...

Hi Isis!
Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me! You're a great friend!
:) Tibby

Chrissie said...

Awww, thank you, Isis! That's awful nice of you to award me. And congratulations on your award, too! You deserve it, Little Missy Sock-maven!

The Island Cats said...

Hey, congrats on your awards! And great bragging....

Joe Stains said...

Congrats on your award and nice to meet you! I was the judge in your group and think you totally rock! Congrats on 1st runner up!

Bae Bae said...

Congrates on your award and thanks for sharing those information about you. ;)

~ Bae

Molly the Airedale said...

We love the snow too, Isis and car rides are the BEST! We don't care if we never get out - just take us for a ride!
Thank you so much for the award! We are honored!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

Congratulations on the awards!

I hope your Valentines Day is filled with extra kisses, treats, hugs & belly rubs!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Pirncess