Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

hi!

Hello! My name's Isis, and i'm an American Eskimo (german spitz). I live with a bunch of hoomans who know their place is to worship me.

My sister hooman works with other animals somewhere, i dont like it very much... because everytime i go there they give me shots, or trim my nails. Now if theres one thing i cant stand, its a nail trim. They used to do it right here in my house but my sister says i am just too difficult and takes me to have someone else do it.

I hate it. The other day they took me there, and i showed that doctor lady! I tried to eat her, but sister held me tight... the doctor man wanted to muzzle me, but sister wouldnt let him. Just wait til he comes near my feets... i'm gonna chew on him a bit...

I dont like other doggies, they dont understand that i should be the only doggie everyone pets. I want to be the center of attention, and they just dont get it. I like to stalk them and try to eat them, so i'm not allowed near any other doggies.



This is me this morning, playing cookie... the grammy hooman gives me lots of cookies, but i like to be played with when i eat them. I want attention, and thats what i'm gonna have.

I'm not a mean doggie at all. I'd never bite anyone (unless they're trimming my nails), and even then i dont mean too, i apologize right afterwards. I like to growl and show my teeth to make people play with me, but even when i'm playing cookie, you can put your face in my mouth and all i'll do is kiss you.

I think thats good for my first post, i'm sure i'll have lots more to tell you later.

Bye!

No comments: