Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Out door fun!

Sister said i have to share some more videos with you! They're pretty short, don't worry!

This is how we play ball at MY house.




You can't tell but i'm fighting sister for the grass in this picture. Just because i'm not supposed to have it!



And for those of you who think i look real mean... I'm not... i promise... look... i even kiss sisters hand.



And last for today, is me playing with my mom! This is a great game... its called 'sleeve'.




All for today friends! Until next time!

love, isis.

2 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Isis those are great videos of you. I dont think you're mean. You're sweet to kiss your sister's hand and sleeve sure looks like a fun game. :)

~ Girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis
You look mean but sure you are just playing!
Thanks for sharing those videos.
Have a good night
Lorenza