Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hi friends!

I found this adorable video... thought i would share it with you! The best part... is that the dog is having so much fun with it! look at the tail, and that smile!

enjoy!




this was found at http://www.modernpooch.com/

7 comments:

Asta said...

Hello Pwinsess Isis!

I loved weawing the dwesses fow the nostalgia pawty, but i bet,as a pwinsess you can get any dwess you want at any time, and i'm suwe you'we bootiful in all of them
smoochie kisses,
Asta

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is an awesome video.. That puppy can dance and he certainly loves it..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Molly the Airedale said...

We LOVED the video! We were tapping our paws the whole time! What a talented pair they are!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Hana said...

Oh yes, I have seen that couple dance before! That video is sooo cool!!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Thanks for sharing this video! Those two make a great job!
I hope you had a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh... made me wish I can dance like that too

~ Girl girl

Lacy said...

woofies Isis, me seed it b4 too, amazin how dat doggy keeps up wiff her...haff u meeted Amber-Mae, her and her sistas do dat too. her bloggy iz http://amberspersonaldiary.blogspot.com/
if u not meeted her, go check dem out...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

pp's, u has to go back though her back posts....