Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Time Fun

I wake mid morning... to find something strange
upon my stairs, there was a small
teeny tiny paw print...

I followed them around my house...
i was definitely on the trail...
but to what? i couldn't smell anything on these prints...
strange.

Into the living room i did go,
never losing sight of these strange little prints.

At the end... a lambie baby! just for me!
how fantastic!
The bunny comes to good little
pups too!

Hello lambie. I'm going to
eat you now.

She did not struggle, for she knew she
was no match for the
white wolf.

I carried her off to show the world my new friend.
She never protested.

A good friend,
is one that lets you bite them
and carry them around
and knows that's what friends are for.
:)

Right little lambie?

We checked out my boy's easter basket together.

And i will pose and sit happily with my new lambie friend.
And she and i will go on wild adventures!
We'll be friends forever!

At least until i get a new toy.
Then she'll just get added to the collection
you can sort of see in the room
next to me.
:)



7 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Yoo has lots and lots of toys! Jake never lets his toys stay around longs enuf fer dem to has their own place.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are some beaWOOtiful White Wolf!

That is furry khool The Easter Bunny must have left that fur woo!

Woo two look khute together!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

What fun! A mystery leading to a new toy...lambie looks VERY lovable. I was playing with the blue lambie you and Sister sent me on Easter, too, but stupid Dragon kept stealing it! That pup has NO manners! Hope your entire family had a wonderful special day.

Anonymous said...

Your Lambie is very cute like you.I love you new background so pretty :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Enjoy your new lambie friend!
Shake it! Shake it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Bear said...

What a fun Easter toy! I hope you are having fun with your new lambie friend. Look at all your toys. Wow!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Molly the Airedale said...

We love that you had to follow the pink paws to find your Easter gift, Isis! How clever and fun!
What a cute lambie friend you have!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch