Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday: Intruders.

Can you tell who's been in my yard?
look closer.

HOOF prints!
DEER!

they're trying to eat my poor poor tomato plants.
WELL i'm know you're here you stupid deer, you'll not get my plants this year!



3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We thought tomato plants were poisonous and only the fruit is edible! Do the deer really eat the plants, Isis?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

White Dog Blog said...

Deer alert! Don't want them stomping everything! If you need help barking loudly enough to keep them away, you just let me know I will be glad to help (Quinn is too quiet to be of much use).

Teddy Bear said...

I know you'll do your best to keep those deer out! Those little boogers!

Love,
Teddy Bear