Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday in the garden.

Baby tomato plants have been planted.

More baby plants waiting on the side of the pool (soaking up all the sun)
and getting ready to be planted.

Snow peas!
They came back on their own.
:) I'm so proud.

MORE plants waiting to be planted!



7 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

All your baby plants look pawesome!:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Molly the Airedale said...

You little tomato plants are healthy and beautiful, Isis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Florida Furkids said...

Your baby plants look nice. Pretty soon you'll have a nice, lush garden!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

White Dog Blog said...

You have lots of baby plants that need to get their footsies in the soil and their heads pointed toward the sun...and don't forget to give them a drink of water!

White Dog Blog said...

Because your blog is so deserving, I have an award that we want to share with you, my friend. Please stop by my blog and claim it! We cannot wait to learn new facts about you.

Ariel said...

Great job Isis your plants are growing beautiful.

White Dog Blog said...

Missing you my friend. How is the garden? Are you all alright? Enjoying the summer, I hope.