Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pool Cover Goodness.

Once again these are older, for the pool cover is no longer on the pool.

Something strange was happening to the tadpoles.

They were changing....

What is going on in there?!

.......

... to be continued tomorrow...

3 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Was it Magic?????

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

White Dog Blog said...

Living in the desert I don't get to watch tadpoles...I am learning so much! Thanks for sharing

Teddy Bear said...

Are you chasing them everywhere?:)

Love,
Teddy Bear