Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

hello everyone!

What have you all been up to?   
Sorry i've not been around much.
I just celebrated my 10th barkday on May 14th!!!! Can you believe that?!
I'm 10 now!!!

I have a few photos i can share with you. And some big news to share as well.
Sister is going to be a mom!  this very summer!
I don't know how i feel about a little hooman running around.
At least it'll take her a while to be 'runnin' anywhere!

Sister is also not working anymore, soooooo hopefully *don't hold your breath* 
she will be able to help me blog more! She will be over a lot more and hopefully more photos will also be taken.
I wanted to thank all of you for your comments over the last few months.

I will try to get back to everyone!   If anyone has any questions- please leave them on this post, and sister will try to answer them!
I have been doing VERY well! I still have my tilt, and i still struggle with different things, but i am still a tough girl and am in no mood to just give up.  My heart and spirit is still healthy as ever! It's just this body that doesn't quite listen to what i want it to do.
I got to go to the beach last weekend, and i ran and jumped into the waves like always. I still know what i want!
In a few weeks sister said i have to go to the V-E-T to visit and get checked over.  It's my annual visit there. So i will be sure to update any news that i get. :)
Right now, i'm just enjoying the spring (while it's still here) and getting plenty of belly rubs in.  :)


6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

How wonderful to hear from you, Isis, and happy 10th birthday! We're so happy that you're feeling okay!
And congratulations to Sister! What awesome news!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy #10 Pretty Isis!!!!!!!!!!

It is furry nice to see woo!

I hope woo are resting up fur that human puppy khoming into your furamily -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

Happy Belated 10th Barkday to you, Isis! We've been thinking about you and are so glad to hear you're doing well. Let us know how your V-E-T visit goes.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear & Sierra

TimberLove said...

Happy birthday beautiful Isis!! We are happy to see you happy:) Be well dear,

RA & Isis

Lacy said...

w00fs, oooo Isis, me is sooo happy to see u...me has been worried about u..congrats to sister, on going to become a mmama..happy 10th barkday to u...

b safe,
rocky

Prints the Cat said...

Happy belated 10th Barkday!!!