Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Easy Sunday

Honey Suckle is all over the back of the yard.
Sister and her husband  were teaching my mom and dad how to 'taste' the honey suckle- like they did when they were kids.

There was plenty to choose from.

It's even climbing the trees!

I stayed in the shade.

what? It's hot out!


3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Our mom LOVES the smell of honeysuckle. She says it's one of her top 10 favorite things to sniff! You sure have lots of it, Isis!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

TimberLove said...

woooo Isis! The honeysuckle is very pretty:)thanks for sharing- Enjoy your summer, play bows,

Isis

Prints the Cat said...

Ohhh, your backyard must smell so nice! My mom remembers tasting the little center stem of the honeysuckle, when she as little.