Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Merry Christmas!


I've had a birthday! 
I am ONE now.



I stopped peeing in the house a few months ago.
Took me a long time, but I've FINALLY mastered it.
And now I'm quite the dog.



I love playing with my pal Ben. Even if he doesn't love it.
I"m alpha dog now.  Not that that was hard.
Ben's kind of a pushover.
And well i'm soft. And cuddly.



I love the baybee the girl brings when she comes to visit. We cuddle and play.
The girl isn't much older than me, and we're really good friends!



Oh and I LOVE snow!!!!!



Bet you can't catch me.



:) Hope you all had a merry christmas, and a very happy new year to you all as well!!!



Love,
Sasa (what the baybee calls me)

3 comments:

TimberLove said...

Happy new year Sasa:) Hope it is bright and beautiful and full of good things for you & yours!

RA

Molly the Airedale said...

You are a gorgeous girl, Sasa, and we agree with you - the snow is so much fun to play in!
We hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and we wish you a happy and healthy and safe New Year!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh my!

Woo are such a beaWOOty!

And so furry lukhky!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra