Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the aftermath

Well, the surgery went well, the doctor said better than most times. I had to have a molar removed... and it just so happened that he had to break my tooth into 3 pieces. Sister says she'll take a picture to show you! Very exciting.

I like my canned food that i have to eat, and even though i hate taking my anti-biotics, i still do, because sister says please when she gives it too me. So i mainly stay around the house resting now.



And i still keep watch over the house. Thats all i'm going to say for right now- i'm pressed for time... however, i will be writing again real soon!


As far as toof surgery goes... i've decided... i don't like it.

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis
I've had 2 surgeries and I can tell you their weren't fun! But they were for my own good!
Don't worry you will be fine soon!
Have a good night
Lorenza