Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Long summer


This summer has been very exciting.

My sister planted some nice tiger lilies in our yard this year, i like to smell them.

Although she didnt take any pictures of me actually smelling them. In fact, she didnt take many pictures of me this summer.

How rude!






I did do plenty of exploring in our backyard.



Especially since this was the first year at the beach that i actually ran and jumped and swam in the waves! I loved it. All that hair... sometimes, you just need a break!

Then i did "zoomies" as other eskie owners call them. My family always said i was having a 'fit'

whatever the heck that means.


I went to the vet for my annual shots, and the doctor told my hoomans, that i'm going to have to have surgery to remove a tooth. How sad. I really dont wanna go do all of that.

maybe if i threaten to eat him... ...maybe...

But i have another shot, my lymes, coming up soon, and then on the 27th i go in for the surgery.

Sister works there so she said she'll be with me before and after, and warned the doctor that she'd pretty much murder him if anything happened to me.

Unfortunately, i also overheard sister discussing a certain 'kitten' that she's thinking of getting. Now, doesnt anybody ask me ANYTHING anymore?

thats it, i'm gonna go steal someones shoes.

6 comments:

Ender said...

Rude indeed! There should be tons of pictures of you!

Hana said...

Oh, I'm sorry that you need tooth surgery. That's no fun. But at least you've got your sister watching over you!

Yeah, hey, where are the pictures??? Your swimming pis, your sniffying pics in your yard? We wanna see pics!!!

JustMeCopper said...

Hi Princess. Do you go by Princess or Isis? My name is Copper and I welcome you to cyberspace.

Casper and pals said...

Hi Princess Isis, You are pawsitively beautiful!! I hope your Momma starts taking some pictures of you so I can gaze at your pretty eskie face.

Woofs,Casper (handsome and single)
;)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis
Nice to meet you. Welcome to the blogging world!
I hope everything goes well with your surgery.
Yes, we want to see more pictures!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Luckie Girl said...

Hello Isis the Princess,
I am Hana's friend and she said I should welcome you to the blogging world! :)

Come visit my blog if you have time!