Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hoomans.

Well. to report-

My brother is not improving. Beginning of this month he was in and out of the hospital, got all kinds of blood tests... and now he's home all the time.

He's not going back to school. His condition is too bad.

So, he lays at home and watches tv... because thats all he can do. I lay on the floor on the air mattress with him. I protect him. But i worry about him too.

Always going to the doctor and leaving me home. I wanna know what he says too ya know.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words... but we're not out of this yet.

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

This is awful, Isis! More AireZen will be coming your brother's way! We sure hope he gets well soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Isis, I am so sorry to hear that your brother has not improved his health!
We will be praying for him.
Take care
Lorenza

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I am so sorry to hear that your boy is still sick. I hope he gets better soon.
--JB

Girl Girl Hamster said...

So sorry to hear about your brother. I hope he gets well soon

~ Girl girl

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs Isis, is da boy feelin better now...we haff him in our thots and prayers...

b safe,
rocky,bear and angel lacylulu ;)

Hana said...

Gosh, Isis. This doesn't sound too good. We will continue to send your brother good vibes and positive thoughts so he gets better soon.

Hana said...

Hi Isis,
I hope your boy has improved from last weekend. It has little me worried. Doggie kisses to him from me.
~Hana