Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, April 4, 2008

New Hope

This monday they are going to try new treatments with my boy. I'm very excited, as it could mean that all these things could go away! We're trying to be hopeful! All of us are worried, but, nothing could make it worse right?

So i'm excited!

If my boy gets better, i can steal his socks again!

On another note friends, big deal here, next month on the 14th is my birthday! I'll be 7 years old! oh my dog!

I hope everyone is well. i hope to be blogging more!

And my blogversary is coming up in May too!




and real quick, i was tagged by my friends maggie and mitch for the middle name meme!

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

I don't really have a middle name, but sister always calls me isis baby.

So Baby.

B- beautiful
A- agile
B- bouncy
Y- yearning to run in the sun!

i tag anyone who wants to play!

11 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Babies are bouncy! Great answers, Isis! Thanks for playing!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
I still have my paws crossed for your brother! I really hope the new treatment works!
Are you going to have a party to celebrate your birthday and your blogoversary??
I agree with your ansewers!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I am so glad your boy may be getting better. You must be able to have his socks!
I am 7 too...but I will be 8 in August.
--JB

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs isis...we shure hopes the new treatment works wiff ur boy...he's been sick awhile now and time fur him to start feelin better...u barkday and blogversary not to long off..pawsome answers to ur tag...

b safe,
rocky, bear and angel lacylulu ;)

Comet said...

We are sorry to hear that your brother still isn't doing well. Hopefully the new treatment will work for him. We will continue to send positive thoughts your way.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah I hope the new treatment will be good for your boy

~ Girl girl

White Dog Blog said...

We hope the treatment for brother works and that you will be able to steal a dozen socks in celebration!

SIKU

Casper and pals said...

We have paws crossed for the new treatment!

Kodak the Eskie said...

I hope these new treatments work on your boy. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs, Kathy (Clive's Mom)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.