Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Belated Barkday Wishes.

Today sister came over with this box. It was a nice box.

this box was sent to me from all the way across the land, from my good friend hana!

It was a belated barkday present!

First thing i did? was attack it! And i found this nice toy inside, i threw that box in the air:




Then, sister put on my new necklace hana made me and i pranced around for a while. Then i got right on playin with my new toy! The best thing about this necklace- i can do anything in it!



Here i am with my toy looking pretty:



Sister tried taking my toy to show mom.



I didn't feel like it. I took it right back! Stoopid sister. I do what i want!



Sister wanted to show a close up of what a wonderful job hana's mom did. Here is a close up of everything, but she really wanted you to see the nice rhinestones.



And here, are the nice sequins!



Truly a necklace for a princess!



And the box is a fun toy too! you know how i love boxes!



MINE! I even stole the part from the middle that hana's mom puts in to make sure the necklace doesn't squish! So now, its just an empty box!



Now i'm tired. so much hard work!



I think i'll nap here.



Good news guys. When we go on vacation in july, sister will be there a bunch of times too, so i will be blogging almost daily! it'll be nice because sister is my official blogger. One of these days we're gonna hafta teach mom.

:)

See you soon!

14 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's princess Isis, u look bute ti ful in ur new necklace...dat is shurely ur color....heehee isnt it fun gittin pressies, Hana wuz shure sweet to send u that box...and me luv ur new toy...

b safe,
~rocky~

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Isis,

You really are a princess in that necklace but I think ya should be a queene too!!

Jody is very handsome for a pup but ya gotta come back & see the rest of my friends.......we too Jody to meet all my dachsie friends yeateray.

Love ya...Mona

Kodak the Eskie said...

Wow! You sure were excited to get your presents and I can understand why! Hana was so nice to send you that beautiful necklace. You look so special and regal in it! I have one of those too that was passed to me from Clive. (I ate his Christmas necklace, but have another blue one).

Glad you are still celebrating your birthday!
Sweet dreams little girl, Kodak

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
You look beautiful with your new necklace! More Princess than ever!
Hana was very nice making it for you and sending it with that toy!
Glad you are enjoying them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Par said...

Nice necklace you got.

White Dog Blog said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful birthday present! And you look divine in it. The toy looks like lots of fun.

from Siku

Hana said...

Wowie Zowie, Isis! You look awesome in your new necklace! It matches your fur bootifully! That was funny you threw the box in the air! Hey, that empty box is pretty awesome, isn't it? Hee hee.

Molly the Airedale said...

We LOVE your new collar, Isis! That color is just stunning on you! We also love the picture on your blog header!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Princess Isis! you are just sooo beeutiful. It's great you are still celebrating. We missed you so much! Just trotted over to say hi and thank you fur checking in on us will we were out.

Love Licks, waggin TX tails still barking loud! xo

andrahyb said...

Happy Belated Barkday
Princess Isis!

May you have lorry loads of goodies every single day & be a Queen soon. *ROFL*

That is indeed a very nicely done necklance from Hana! Its so stunning on you!

Rudolf & Goofy

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look really pretty in that necklace.
That's really pawsome presents

~ Girl girl

Tatum Tot said...

Well you are a pretty princess and I am too! I have pink collars and things but not a fun frilly collar like that!

andrahyb said...

Isis where are you?

Casper and pals said...

What a beautiful present- definately fit for a princess!

Love the rhinestones!

Hana's momma is very talented :)