Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday: Are we home yet?

More pictures from our trip.
I hope you're not all as bored as i was.

Sister said, the light hit me just right...
she couldn't stop taking pictures of me.

I got really bored.

The boy petted me some.

Hi boy.

The road home.

I'm sleepy...

I can barely keep my eyes open.

3 comments:

Mic said...

Wow! I've never run across a SHOW dog before!

Just been sneaking onto my Spokeperson's computer to see what other blogs are out there! I enjoyed visiting yours!

Molly the Airedale said...

You are one beautiful girl, Isis! Happy Valentine's day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo even look beaWOOOOtiful being bored!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra