Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Inside on a tuesday.

Bleh.
He smells like a dog.

Mom, can't he sit outside?

All my hoomans are petting this little thing.
what's this about anyway.
i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay cuter.
And don't forget floofier!

Seriously guys.
i'm putting my paw down.
I've had enough of this nonsense.

Look at him hamming it up. I could throw up.
Maybe i will!

Benny! Quit it.

Smelly bugger.

And NOW they're giving him my old owl toy to chomp.
Excuse me, but just because i haven't played with it in years,
does not mean i want HIS slobber all over it.

No you can't take my owl out !
those are the rules!
no stuffies outside the house!

Rotten dog.

Sister we need to have a chat about this here pup.
When are you returning him again?

He can't be here to stay. I mean really.
Look at the mess he is!

Poor owl.

Ben! That's MY owl! Stop playing with my toys!

I'll take it with force!

Benny... you leave me no choice!

GIMME BACK MY TOYS!

1 comment:

Teddy Bear said...

Isis, you are so sweet to share your toys with Ben. I bet he loves them and you!

Love,
Teddy Bear