Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Remembering the weekend at the beach.

A few weekends ago i went to the beach.
:)

I love the beach.

I love jumping in the waves, and then drying off with the beautiful breeze in my hair.

And while all the hoomans get bit by flies (only on bad days)
the flies can't reach my skin although they try.

Wanna know what i'm looking at?
Why the dolphins of course.



4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

pawsome! you is so beautiful!

Teddy Bear said...

Isis, that looks like such a fun time. I hope you can go back soon.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

The Florida Furkids said...

Our woofies have never been to the beach! That looks like a lot of fun.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

White Dog Blog said...

Isis you are a bathing beauty! I love the wind ruffling your hair!