Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday looking at flowery things.

I love my beautiful yellow lilies.

Aren't they splendid?

Even the honey suckle was beautiful.
When it was out that is.

It's long since gone and it's wonderful fragrance with it.

I miss the days where it would dance along the summer breeze...



5 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

We've never seen honeysuckle but Mom says it's really pretty and nice smelling.
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Teddy Bear said...

They are splendid indeed!

Love,
Teddy Bear

White Dog Blog said...

What a garden of delight both visually and for the nose! You are a VERY lucky girl to live amidst such beauty!

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom is already missing the honeysuckle, Isis! It has such an intoxicating fragrance! Your pictures are fabulous!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Prints the Cat said...

Ahhhh, honeysuckle. My Mom hasn't smelled that wonderful scent in a long time. I wonder if we can buy a honeysuckle plant and have it live in our yard. That would smell so nice! When Mom was a elementary school, the honeysuckle grew up the fence. The kids would pull out the middle flower stem and lick it.