Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hurrah!

Sister was here today with the little baby.

AND she took some photos. So after she edits them slightly, they will be going up here and i'll have some new posts for you all!!!


Its snowing here today. nothing is sticking, but i don't care, it's snowing.  :)

-love,
isis

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You're so lucky to get snow, Isis! I wish I'd get some too!
I love your new header photo.

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Jans Funny Farm said...

Nice new header. :)

White Dog Blog said...

Enjoy the snow and chasing Benny! Can't wait to see the new photos. We love your new header...and your sense of humor!