Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

i keep telling sister it's time for a new header, since we have stinking benny over here. AND she needs to get here with her camera and get more shots. Sheesh. You can never count on humans like you used to.


AND i just found out i missed the deadline for this years Mango Minster Dog Show!!!! sister! we are going to have words!!!!

1 comment:

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Hi Isis,
Your still the queen of your house, and I think your great. Your header looks fine by me, but new pictures are always fun to take.
Andy