Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

upcoming events.

So, on monday i have the recheck with the nice doctor lady. I heard mutti use the 'bath' word to sister.... probably implying that right after my recheck, there is a bath in store.

I dont like that idea.

Even worse, i heard my sister mumbling something about a toe nail trim.

JUST LET THEM TRY!


5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Whoa! Baths aren't THAT bad but I'd growl about the nail cutting stuff too! I hope the scary face works for you, Isis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis
I don't know why but looking at your face I can see you don't like baths nor nail trimming!
Let us know how was at the end, ok?
Have a good night
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Isis, you sure have sharp teefies there. I wouldn't mess with you with a bath or nail trim after seeing that pic

~ Girl girl

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooh Isis, What Big Teeth you have!

Hana said...

Wow, what a good picture of your teeth! Good job with your growl!