Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Hey pups!

So i've been doing much better lately! My medication is great!

My niece now has a blog too. She's a bad kitty.

she's driving my sister completely crazy.

Decided she doesnt even want her anymore, but her husband really loves the kitten.

Woof! kick her out i say!

Anyway- to hear about how horrible she is, read her site!

Woof!

Hope to have new pictures soon!

love to all!

-isis

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis
Sure your sister is having a hard time with your niece!
Glad you are doing well!
I will be waiting for pictures!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh your niece have her own blog too? I'm going over to say HI


~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom says kittens are nutty! She much prefers the quiet adult cat!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Luckie Girl said...

I am glad you are doing well. Thank you for your kind thoughts. Mom and I appreciate it alot.

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

well I am allergic to cats Isis, but I am a gentleman so I have left a comment on your neice's blog! yay!