Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tales on a Tuesday.

BENNY come ON.

RUN!
I'm off the ground in this photo:

We really were running through the snow!

Bark bark bite bite.

I like having someone to play in
the snow with!

Benny run!

Look at all the ice crystals on him!

Nothing stuck to me,
i was practically dry!
Benny however, was like a wet rag!
HAHAHAHAHA

Shake it off benny!

Disheveled?

I wanna run some more please.

After wards we warm up inside.

Who's ready to run again?

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I am!

I am!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Florida Furkids said...

Hehehe - we love the one with you in the air!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Maxie said...

What a thick blanket of snow on the ground! It sure looks like fun. I wish I could be there too. We could team up in chasing Benny.

Charlie

Unknown said...

Hai Ben do yoo get snowcicles stuck to yer furs or toehawks when yoo role around in dat stuffs?

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

I want to run with you all too! That looks SOOOOO fun! I think I'll be like Ben, getting all the ice crystals on myself all the time...haha!

Scottie

Teddy Bear said...

Running around in the snow is SO much fun! You are so lucky to have snow, Isis. I will post the ice cream recipe when summer rolls around and my Mommy makes it for me.

Love,
Teddy Bear