Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello friends!

Well, today is very very yucky out, so i will not get to go outside and walk with sister. Mom and sister are going out shopping now instead. Stoopid hoomans. I wanna come. Why don't they want something cute and fluffy in their store? I'm sure i would attract more people. And i'd NEVER do anything bad on their floor! I can't see why you wouldn't want me in there.

Stoopid Hoomans.

But my aunty is coming into town tomorrow to celebrate her and sister's birthday. So, we will get pictures then!!!!

8 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hello back at you, Princess Isis.
I love you and I will not like what you don't like, no more blah blah about C. Diaz, ok sweety?
I admired those perfect spider webs, hey, we are one perfect doggies web too! May I borrow those beautiful spider webs pictures?
Thanks for the food warning, I have a good reason to search my food cabinet now.
Cheers!

Maggie and Mitch said...

You should be allowed to go shopping with the girls, Isis! You need to pick out a special pressie for sister!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Too bad we are not allowed at stores!
I hope you will have a great weekend celebrating with your family!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Meezers said...

Hi Princess Isis!!! Guess what??? Billy's furriends Maxx is bisiting us today - he's a ESKIE!!! It looks like you is a eskie too??

Sammy and Miles

Kimo and Sabi said...

Nice to meet ya - and fanks fer visitin' us on our gotcha day! We will add you to our woofie roll.

Daisy said...

Isis, I think you are very beautiful, and I wanted to thank you for your kind words today.

THE ZOO said...

ridin iz always fun. but too we nefur get to go nefur. nise ta meet ya...Gus

Hana said...

Yappy Barkday to your Sister! Be sure she multiplies her age by 7 to get at the real age.