Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Surprises!

Hi sister i'm ready for my walk now! I'm so excited! Here i am at sister's house getting ready for a long walk to that fun mansion i visit (i have a few pictures!)



But... sister... there's something on your fridge... and... i think i smell it... and can eat it...



Oh my dog! its tesla the kitty and i'm gonna EAT her!





.... to be continued.

4 comments:

Casper and pals said...

YUMMMYYYY!!!!

( sorry JB!)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Ooops! Ask your sis to give you some treats instead of the kitty!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Ooh...kitty! I don't think I've tasted cat before though...haha! =P

Scottie

Molly the Airedale said...

What flavor was Tesla, Isis?! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch