Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Waterfall Continued on a Thursday

Sometimes, the sun manages to get in my eyes. Or maybe i'm just tired? I love it here! its so beautiful!



Ah there's a better shot! See sister i knew you could do it!



You can see my chest fur is all wet and drippy- i've been drinking some water! But i try to be sneaky about it, because i'm not sure if i really can drink it. Mom says its ok, but just in case she changes her mind...



I love this don't you sister?



This is a huge rock wall that we actually walk on top of later.



But right now i like to walk in this water. I tried to steal a little girl's shoes right before this. See, she just left them on this rock, while she and her mommy were walking in the water, and i love vacant shoes. Sister said i really shouldn't though.



here are some pretty orange wild flowers growing on the top of the huge rock wall. This also is right along the gigantic waterfall.



Here's a picture of another path up on top.



More to come!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Isis, heehee dat little girl musta wanted u to play wiff her shoes, or she woodnt left them laying around...watt a biggg rock...bute ti ful place...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

More pictures of your nice and refreshing walkie!
Do shoes are tasty??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza