Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Finally Friday!

Wow!
here are some icky cocoons in my big tree.

Dad needs to do something about these!
They are way above my reach-
and my job is to report these things.
My job is done.

My banana plant is super happy and thriving.

Sister got some shots of Benny sitting in front of the plant
to show the serious height difference.

Oh ben.
please leave my yard.

the boy just simply can't concentrate like i can.

Little Benny tries desperately to sit still for his mom.

I watch from the deck laughing to myself.

ha ben, i'm such a better model.



4 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Your banana tree is huge!

You look very happy on your deck. ~S,S,C & F

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yes woo are but woo khan't help it!

Woo are just too beaWOOtiful!

Tank woo fur sharing this pikhs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

Your banana plant looks very happy; it is thriving and has grown so much this summer! Benny can't help himself; remember he is just a silly Schnau kid and you are a mature, regal Eskie!

Teddy Bear said...

Your banana plant looks wonderful! Your are a much better model but Benny is pretty cute too.

Love,
Teddy Bear