Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Revisited.

I thought i'd take you back to my thanksgiving.
Let you see what it was like!

Decorations:











sister's favorite chandelier!

just some decorations.
I didn't actually get any shots of the food.
how crazy is that?

4 comments:

Siku Marie, White Dog said...

What a beautiful festive setting... food for the eye before sitting down to a feast for the tummy! I bet dinner was super delicious!

Lorenza said...

Beautiful decorations!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Khan we please khome next year?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

Beautiful decorations, Isis. I bet the food was equally beautiful!

Love,
Teddy Bear