Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Easy Sunday Morning.

Ahhh sunday morning.
Nothing better than relaxing in the sun,
outside,
on this fine day.

Lately i haven't been cooperating much for sister's photos.
She asks me to sit somewhere
and i run off.
She wanted me in front of a bunch of plants.

I gave her the paw, and laid where i wanted to.
I am after all, a princess.
AND if you're going to go and get yourself another dog,
i don't have to listen to you at all.

7 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

You tell her!

Love,
Teddy Bear

The Florida Furkids said...

Smart pup!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

White Dog Blog said...

Princess Isis, you can't possibly be jealous of goofy BEN!

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Isis,
I agree with you.
A Smitten Mack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Make her work fur 'em!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

You look like a puppy in that first picture, Isis!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

But she got beautiful pictures of you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza