Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, October 26, 2009

The hardest thing about mondays.

Is picking the right toy to play with.
it's just not as simple as just picking up a toy.
this is years worth of toys piled in my old crate.

I think i only used this crate for a little while at night
and then, once i was trained, we never used it again.
except of course for toys.
AND i've given a bunch of them to the shelter.
or to ben.

Maybe i want to play with snowman?
i took all my christmas toys out.
i do this every fall before christmas.
Mom thinks i'm just that smart.
Well. I am.

No no, not snowman, taste bad.
Back to the beginning.

6 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

hee hee we haf a big boks of toys too!

White Dog Blog said...

I have a blue lambie just like your green one! When I was a puppy my trainer told mom and dad that Eskies are so smart that they need at least 22 toys to keep us busy so we don't get into mischief. Now I have a super collection of toys. But sometimes, like you, I have a hard time choosing.

Teddy Bear said...

You have so many wonderful toys. You are so nice to them. I like to tear them up and take out their stuffing.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Molly the Airedale said...

Ooooooooooh, you take such good care of your stuffies, Isis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm glad to see woo take good khare of yours too!

Furry khlever toykhrate!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Maxie said...

Oooohhhh so many stuffies. I think I'll go crazy choosing just one toy to play. My stuffies only last a couple of weeks at most before I tear it up.

Love,
Charlie