Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday Trouble

well. Not really.
Here i am smiling at my beautiful green lawn.
fall is just starting to hit back here.
It's like a whole other world.

I am very happy to be out in the cool air,
covered in the lovely sun.

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look furry happy there Isis!

White Dog Blog said...

An autumn stroll in the grass beneath the warm sun is like heaven, isn't it? You look very contented.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

But today our grass is furry furry wet!

Happy Rolling!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

We love it cooler too, Isis!
You don't have any leaves all over your grass! Lucky you!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Sure you are happy, Isis!
Here is hot again!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza