Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wildflowers

These are some pretty little wildflowers growing in the back yard.
They're not daisies- because they're tons smaller than
daisies. they just look bigger because sister took them real close.

Remember when my snow peas died? I was pretty sad.
they were my first crops to go.
But....
look at how well they're doing? with the cold
fall weather, they came back from the dead!

Here they are sprouting peas again!

I'm so proud of my snow peas.

Here i am, scouting the 'way back' of the yard.
I'm making sure no dumb old kids come climbing in.
they like it here because it's secluded.
However...
i better not ever catch them in here!


I'll just wait.
they'll never know.

6 comments:

White Dog Blog said...

Isis, Dragon-brat is absolutely in LOVE with you in your peacock costume...you set his little puppy heart pounding!Your snap peas are amazing--not just greening up again but also producing flowers and peas!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YUMMY!

Snap peas!

Mom gave me some befur she khooked them Saturday night and then some khooked ones too! I think peas are my favourite veggie!

Tank woo fur sharing your wildflowers and plants!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

Mmmmm, snow peas are so yummy! Kinds come into your backyard? How rude!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Hana said...

Another set of beautiful pictures from your yard! Those are pretty flowers!

White Dog Blog said...

Isis, I have an award for you on my blog. Please stop by!

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom is just loving that pretty pea flower and we wish we could taste that delicious-looking snow pea!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch