Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall is here

One of the easiest ways in the house
to tell what season it is...
just take a look at the German Beer Stein.

The orange sparkle leaves are fake-
however, the brown punks are real!

did you know that you if you light the punks outside,
the smoke they produce will keep mosquitoes at bay?

I love fall, the crisp air that makes it possible for me
to stay outside for long periods of time.
:)

4 comments:

Ariel said...

Beautiful photos fall is great...Hugs

White Dog Blog said...

Autumn is my favorite season, too! I love bringing in colorful leaves to share with mom (and to trade for treats)!

Teddy Bear said...

Fall is the best, and it brings us one step closer to winter. What a great tip for the punks. We had no idea.

Love,
Teddy Bear

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great pikhs!

We love Autumn too fur many reasons!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra