Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Blogoversary!

Hello!

Today, is my one year blogoversary!

I would've had sister take pictures, however, i am on vacation! i guess my hoomans decided i just have been so good, and also well i did just turn 7, that i could be rewarded by going to the beach!


I'm living it up guys!

1 comment:

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

oh we sorry it's late but we wanna wish you & your bloggie a happee blogoversary! We usually got to the blogoversary site every day to see if any of our friendzees are having a bloggie celebration but since Crikit has been soooo obsorbed with herself all week we haven't gone over to the site. sorry

Love ya Princess, Sparky out