Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thursday Walkies.

I'm becoming quite used to thursdays. In fact, they might be my favorite day.

For the passed few weeks, mom me and sister have been walking and going to the most beautiful places!

Tomorrow we're going for a really long walk again. Unfortunately for me... i will have to see the dr. man, and have him trim my nails. Sister says they're just toooooo long! And since i try to eat her if she tries to do it... I hafta go visit the dr. man.

Its ok though, he's nice to me. And pets me and they all like me there.

Well. I am really pretty...

:)

Can't wait for my walkies tomorrow.

AND!

On the 14th- i'm going to be 7 years old! Can you believe it?! I wonder what kind of wonderful presents sister will get me?!

AND! on the 20th, will be my blogoversary. Thats right. ONE full year!


Lets all celebrate!

5 comments:

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Princess! yes you are puurdy. Oh celebrations yeah we love celebrations! We are certain you will get all the pampering your deserve. Did we ever tell you our mommy is a Princess? yup that's right

Love Licks & waggin TX tails ready to celebrate woohoo!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
You have many good things to celebrate!
Your special walkies, your birthday, your blogiversary!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope you get pawome presents for your birthday. Your walkis sounds very fun

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

We hate having our nails trimmed too, Isis! We can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful walkies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kodak the Eskie said...

We are so glad that you have fun on your walkies! Don't worry, the dr. will make you feel better once it's done.

Hugs, Kodak