Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hello friends

I have a LOT to blog about. Its all coming up this weekend. I promise that sister will be helping me blog. I hope she can keep her promise in helping. She will do her best, i know this.

First of all, real quick- i wanted to thank my good friends
Maggie & Mitch
for this award!



I will get to commenting on your blogs, i promise. But the reason i really came tonight was to share some really sad news.

Once again, cats and dogs must combine their love, and send warm wishes to someone who lost a furbaby.



Please, visit my niece to learn more- Tesla, OR, go straight to the families blogs to leave kind words. Either way, please please send kind words to the family of forest.

4 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Isis, me went and told them how sorry me wuz..angel lacylulu will watch over Forest..congrats on u award...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Isis.
I am so sad to hear what happened to Forest.
Congratulations on your award.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maggie & Mitch said...

We're off to visit Forest's blog! Thanks for letting us know, Isis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kodak the Eskie said...

Sad news about Forest -- we'll stop by their blog.

Congrats on the award! Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Kodak