Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lazy Days

Hi friends! Are you coming to the beach with me today too?!



I love the beach!



Hurry up mom you're too slow! I like to pull mom as hard as i can and RUN to the water! Then i splash around and bark and let everyone know how happy i am!



Today, everywhere mom stepped, i tried to dig! i thought it was really fun to make her keep moving around!






Just a little further...




But then... i got real bored.




I gotta go back in the water guys... i'll put more pictures up tomorrow!


6 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Princess Isis, u look sooo happy in dat last pictur...is it fun at the beach, me has never been...heehee u like to dig too...me dose tooo...

b safe,
~rocky~

Kodak the Eskie said...

Hi Isis! Your day at the beach looks great! I bet you had fun digging. Did you swim at all? I'm a little scared of the water but my mom is determined to teach me to swim this summer.

Hugs, Kodak

Lorenza said...

Hi,Isis!
Sure you had fun at the beach. And digging, digging, digging!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hana said...

Wow Isis! You're a beach bum! Haha. I'm getting caught up on your blog.... love the new picture with the paw prints!

Molly the Airedale said...

You're making us so jealous, Isis! We leave for our Nantucket vacation is about 2 weeks! We can't wait!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Casper and pals said...

Wow - what great fun!