Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Crazy Sunday: Revisited.

Hi sister! How are you?! I missed you!



Today i want to show you how well my garden is doing! Come with me. I will show you part today, so that you will have plenty more to see this week!

Here are the tomatoes that those vicious deer were eating!



Don't they look good?! My secret, is some mesh fence type material right here.



I can smell, they've been around here recently. But i think they're backing off. I've shown them i mean business.



Me and mom showed sister some wild strawberries!



However, sister said they taste like plant. Not good and sweet. mom told her she read they were sweet and great! However, both of them spit them out.



Then, we found a wild flower!





And the close up...



Thats all for today friends!

Back tomorrow!

5 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Isis, will dat mesh keep squeerls outta tomatoes?? they steal ours...we always called wild strawberries snake berries..me likes dat purple flower..

b safe,
~rocky~

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Ooh...lovely pictures! I especially like the last picture of the flower! It looks so fluffy and poofy (if there's such a word!)! Thanks for sharing the photos of your garden,Isis!

Scottie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
I am so envy of your garden! It is pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hana said...

Do you think the wild strawberries are only ornamental? We had some at our previous doghouse.

Your tomato plant sure looks wild! How many plants are there?

Molly the Airedale said...

Your garden is beautiful, Isis! You are doing a great job as head gardener!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch