Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last of the trip

I am home now friends. But i wanted to share the rest of those pictures with you from my beach trip!



During this trip i met another Eskie. He was really really sweet and his name was beau. He wanted to be my boyfriend.




Sister stood between us watching and on guard. She knows how i can be. But, i walked right up to him and sniffed him. And we sniffed. He wagged his tail.




He said he'd love me forever. He was very stocky. Kind of low to the ground, and shorter than i. How foolish we would look!



We are not made for each other little beau. It just wouldn't be right. Besides, i'm spayed.



So he thought that it didn't matter that i was spayed, for he was neutered. He thought i was beautiful anyway, and wanted to be my boyfriend. This guy just wouldn't take no for an answer!



So i sniffed his nose as he sniffed mine.



Then i took a deep breath...



And said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and tried to bite his face!



Sister jumped in the way, and i bit her instead. She said i was so mean.



I didn't mean to bite sister. Its ok, she forgave me. Said she could never be mad at the baby. ...Thats me :)

7 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Isis, u iz just a wild little girl...it mite b fun having a boyfriend, u cood play ball and bitey face wiff....

b safe,
~rocky~

Hana said...

Isis, you have wonderful beach photos! Thanks for allowing us to see part of your vacation. I forget... where did you go?

I think it's good you played hard to get. No sense in tying yourself down at the moment... especially since it'd end up being a long distance romance.

Are you going to your sister's work for fun or for shots??!!! Take photos! I think your sister's coworkers will like your necklace... they will tell you that you look beautiful. I hope they do! I bet they will want one for themselves... but you can tell them they'd look silly in one. They are for dogs only. Or cats I suppose. Have a fun day tomorrow!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
All those are very artistic pictures!
I just can imagine the whole episode with your no boyfriend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

andrahyb said...

Weet! Sorry for not being visitng your blog for some time. Our Grandpa is sick & Mummy is so tied down now that she (literally) look like a zombie/panda.

Anyway we just managed to squeeze some time to read your beach outing! That was such a pawvellous trip! Hmm.. Did you carry some sand back? *ROFL*

Missing you,
Rudolf & Goofy

Kodak the Eskie said...

Ah, such a sad love story. You must be careful not to bite sister again! Your pictures of you in the ocean are beautiful! It looks like you had so much fun.

Hugs, Kodak

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Isis!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Those pictures of you at the beach were so cool! I want to go to the beach too, but Mom hasn't got the time...*pouts* Will be checking back soon!

Scottie

P/S: Is it okay if I add you to my buddies' list?

andrahyb said...

Isis,

Check our blog out!
We have an award for you!

~ Rudolf & Goofy