Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Waterfall continued

Some more nature photos. You know through all of this i don't think sister actually took photos of the waterfall itself. Just really where i was playing.


This is the path the hoomans take to cross the water! Its a far away view from where we are really standing in the water.



Then we have a close up of the stepping stones. Some of them have some water on them, but they're not too slippery. Some rock back and forth though which causes the hoomans to panic. hahahahaha. I however have no trouble. But i don't use them very often. I prefer to dip my feets.



Another far shot of the stepping stones as we go farther and farther from them.



Here i am happily basking in the sun rays that manage to sneak through the trees. They make me glow :) Sister just loves this shot, says i found the light in all the dark. Just like us pups do. We always find good. :) We ARE the light in the darkness. Its our job. Sister believes that anyone who doesn't have an animal to love and care for... is missing the best part of life.



More pictures soon!

6 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Isis, ooo me loves dat picksur of u toooo...me likes that place u went to..u seed my water at my park, heehee not much there...

b safe,
~rocky~

Casper and pals said...

Momma says your sister is totally right!

Ender said...

Yes, anyone who doesn't have a dog IS missing out! I have added TONS of quality to my parents lives!

Molly the Airedale said...

Your sister is absolutely right, Isis! What gorgeous photos!
We missed you while we were away!
It's so nice to be home!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Isis!

Those are gorgeous photos of the waterfall and you! That is so true what your sister said...Mom says she has never had so much fun (or frustration) before she got me...haha! Can't wait to see more cool waterfall shots!

Scottie

Hana said...

Wow, stunning photo of you in the glow of the sunshine! That picture is frameworthy!