Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hi friends.



For Sprout



Just wanted to have a quick memorial on here today- the funeral for the baby is about to start now- at 9am.





In other news,

Sister took the boy child to the community college yesterday- wanted to try to help him sign up for classes. However, they now make it mandatory that you sit through the boring orientation EVEN if you've already gotten your acceptance letter. They used to let you skip it.

But because he has good SAT scores, he can skip the big test. But now he has to wait until NEXT thursday to go in and sit through that boring orientation. Sister says it was so bad she tried to sleep through it. They make you watch a boring video about the school and why you should believe its great.

They don't even talk to you- no interaction... whats the point? You're too lazy to talk to us? We're too lazy to watch it. Is what sister says.

But, sister will be over again tomorrow hopefully an be able to take some good pictures of me.

You should see the pool these days! Its really really clear and pretty. WHOS THAT?!



I still am in charge of the garden too. That looks nice. I'll have to show you tomorrow pictures of my crop!



Being grounds keeper is hard work.



I think its about time i get some sort of payment for all i do. You can see my hoomans right there, discussing my new request. Its not looking good.



I like to leave my furs to blow around the yard too. The birds use it for nesting material! I'm multifunctional!



Alright guys, thats all for today!



5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
It is so sad what happened with Violette Noelle. We are praying for her and her family.
The bird's nests must be very comfy with your fur!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

You're doing a heck of a job as grounds keeper, Isis!
We bet the baby birdies are super happy to have your fur as their blankies!
We are so very sad about Violette Noelle. Our hearts just break for her family!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kodak the Eskie said...

Oh, Princess Isis, you have such a beautiful pool and yard. I hope you are enjoying it. We have also hear about beautiful little "Sprout" and we are so sad. Her family is in our prayers.

Hugs, Kodak

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

I heard about Violette too...so sad that she is taken so early. The family is in my thoughts.

Loved the photos of you in your yard! Do you go swimming in the pool too? That looks wonderfully nice to Mom...but honestly, I'm no big fan of the water. =P

Scottie

Comet said...

We are sorry to hear about Violette Noelle.

You do a very good job maintaining the pool and garden. Birds like to use our fur for their nests too.